Thank you for visiting the official homepage of Cardiff Camera Club. Our club was founded in 1896 and is one of the oldest in Wales. Whilst we are very proud of our heritage we also keep bang up to date with all that modern photography has to offer. Take a look at our member’s work in the Club Gallery from the menu at the top of this page.
Unfortunately, due to the current Covid-19 restrictions, we are unable to meet in our clubroom. We remain active as a club however, and are continuing to meet on a regular basis via Zoom enjoying presentations from expert speakers from across the UK. In addition, our Photographer of the Year competition and other events are also taking place via Zoom.
- Panel showLast night (1st April 2021) we enjoyed a lively Zoom meeting discussing and showing our panels. We had expanded on the work produced for our recent triptych evening to create … Continue reading “Panel show”
- Welsh Salon 2021Building on last years success at the WPF Welsh Salon our club members achieved even more acceptances than last year. First time acceptances were achieved by Cara Sutton, Dave Barton & Necia … Continue reading “Welsh Salon 2021”
- AgeFor the first time this season our monthly league competition had a set subject “Age”. Members really put their thinking caps on and we had a broad variety of subjects … Continue reading “Age”
- Triptych eveningWhat is a photographic triptych? At its simplest it is 3 separate photographs (or one photograph split into 3 parts) displayed together. Members had spent the last month or so … Continue reading “Triptych evening”
- Think pinkOur monthly league competition rolled on with the February contest judged by Barbie Lindsay MPAGB, FBPE, EFIAP/s, AWPF. We had a high level of participation with 58 Entries from 17 … Continue reading “Think pink”
Shop at Amazon
When you shop at Amazon, you can help support our club by using the menu link at the top of the page. Whenever you make a purchase using the club link the club will receive a small but useful payment. Thanks in advance.